Sunday, February 06, 2011

Travelling to Paris tonight

I am going to Paris tonight. I'll arrive tomorrow Monday, February 7th, at Paris CDG.

I will work the whole week at the Paris office of the Company.

I will also visit my family, specially my mother, and some of my friends from the French Naval Academy, that I have known for more than 40 years.

Next Saturday, I will travel to Hungary, the native country of Daisy. She will travel directly from Miami the same day. Her father is going to be 80 years old and the whole family will be there, including Daisy's three children who will come from Vancouver and Edinburgh.

In Hungary, where I will stay for a week, I am not sure when I will be able to connect to the Internet.

In two weeks, I will return to Paris, work four more days at the Paris office and come back to Miami Friday, February 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment