Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back to Paris

I flew back to Paris Sunday afternoon and was at the hotel around 5 PM. This is hotel Le Péra, an hotel I have never been before. I did not sleep very well on the first two nights, because there was a humming noise. Fortunately, tonight I will be in another room that seems less noisy.

I am working in the Paris office until this Thursday. Unfortunately, this is a period of school vacations in the Parisian region, and some of the engineers I wanted to see this week are not here. I will have to contact them by e-mail.

Yesterday, Monday, I went to have diner in Versailles at my sister Nicole's, and my brother Benoit and his wife Jeanne-Marie came specially from Dreux to see me. Benoit is the one of my siblings who never finished high school when he was young, became a successful farmer and is the richest of all of us.

Tonight, I'll have diner with my brother Grégoire, who is a priest, in a restaurant near by.

Wednesday, I'll have dinner with 3 of my comrades at the French Naval Academy (in 1968-1971).

And Thursday night, I'll visit my brother Antoine and his wife Marie-Hélène for diner.

During the days, I am working at the office and starts to know two newly hired engineers that were not there yet two weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment