Monday, February 07, 2011

Arrived in Paris

I took a taxi to go to MIA (Miami International Airport) at 3:30PM. When I arrived at the airport at 4:00PM, I realized that I had forgotten my passport at home. So, with the same taxi, I went back home, got my passport and then back to MIA. An expensive mistake ($100).

I was at the gate at 5:15PM, for a departure at 6:10PM.

In fact, we left the gate 30 minutes late, as we needed to wait for a group of 15 years old girls from Honduras who had a late connection.

Just behind me were a French couple with a one year old girl. I was afraid that the little girl would prevent me to sleep, but she did behave most of the night. The teenage girls, being excited to go to Paris for the first time I imagine, were much more noisy!

I did not sleep very much during the flight, but I never sleep well in an airplane, so no surprise here.

Even though we were late to depart, we were at the gate at Paris CDG on time at 9:00AM. And I was at the Company's Paris office at 11:00AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment