Saturday, February 12, 2011

Travelling in Hungary

I left Paris this morning and arrived in Budapest, Hungary, at noon. Daisy was born in Hungary. Her family is gathering to celebrate her father's eightieth birthday.

Her sister Ili was waiting for me and drove me to her apartment. Later, she went back to the airport to get Daisy's daughter Agi and her fiance Javier, who came from Edinburgh where they live.

Around 5:30PM, Daisy's other sister Gabi arrived with her husband Beci and Daisy that arrived from Miami.

Gabi and Beci then drove us to Pecs, some 200 kilometers south of Budapest, where they live and where Daisy's parents also live.

Later, Daisy's two sons, Peter and Gabor, arrived at 9:00PM from Vancouver. They will stay for several days in Budapest, with Agi and Javier.

Everybody will be in Pecs Tuesday night and the official celebration will be on Wednesday.

I am able to connect through the Internet with my Windows laptop, but not with my Linux one. I will probably be better connected from time to time during the week I am staying in Hungary. So, not much work will be done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment