Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Geocaching in Pécs, Hungary

Yesterday, I decided to look for some geocaches here in Pécs. And I discover that there was one less than 100 meters from Daisy's parents house. So, we went there yesterday afternoon with Daisy and her father. Daisy found the cache very easily. And I took a picture of Daisy with the cache in hand with her father.

Later, I went to get another cache within walking distance of the house. I found on the map the streets I needed to follow to get there. These were narrow streets, called in Hungarian "dülö". But I had not realized that it was very steep: the slope was announced to be 30%! In fact, it was forbidden to climb, but not to descend this particular dülö.

In any case, I got this second cache, and I did my exercise at the same time.

Hungary is the fourth country where I have found geocaches, after Canada, France and the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment