Wednesday, February 09, 2011

New hotel in Paris

In Paris, I usually stay in an hotel near the Company's office, not far from the Saint-Lazare train station.

This time, I have decided to test a new hotel, less than 200 meters from the office, in rue d'Athènes, the Villathéna (their web site www.villathena.com is entirely in Macromedia flash!!!)

For me, the two main features of an hotel are silence and darkness. I must say that the Villathéna is pretty good in this domain.

The curtains are good. I did not hear any noise from inside the hotel. In particular, the heating system is very quiet.  And there is not much traffic in the street.

For the last two nights I have spent there so far, I have been awaken at 7:30 AM by the garbage truck. This is not too bad.

The rooms are very clean and modern. I will recommend this hotel to my colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment