Thursday, March 03, 2011

Jet-lagged and sick

I should have known better than to "expect to recover in two to three days". I should have remembered that I always sleep rather well the first night I am coming back from Europe, because I am dead tired after a very long day where I was not able to sleep.

So, no, I did not recover quickly and last night was the first one where I slept enough.

In addition, I have been sick starting Monday evening: sore throat, fever and constipation. I have almost recovered today only.

It was not a standard cold, as my nose was not running. I used to have what I called "week-end colds", that start Friday evening and end Monday morning, just in time to go back to work. My theory is that you are most likely to get a cold when you are tired, which is more the case at the end of the week. I have not had one of those for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment